Just spit balling here, might be able to thread this together or maybe not.
Liberty Bell.... Keep seeing the liberty bell, not sure if it was part of the previous material or future event. Liberty bell is in Pennsylvania....Sometimes material can piggy back and decoy so I do not want to go into detail just yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent.
Kirkland AFB. Lots of rich material there. Nuke playground and home to advanced directed energy weapons.
Kirkland will figure prominently in the future.
from their web site
"Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, is in southeast Albuquerque, nestled between the Sandia and Manzano mountain ranges. It is home to the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center and its subordinate wings, the 498th Nuclear Systems Wing and the 377th Air Base Wing. It is also home to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency Albuquerque office, the Air Force Safety Center, the Air Force Inspection Agency, the Air Force Operational Test and evaluation Center, the 58th Special Operations Wing, Space Development and Test Wing, the New Mexico Air National Guard 150th Fighter Wing, the Directed Energy and Space Vehicle Directorates of the Air Force Research Laboratory, the Department of Energy Albuquerque Office, the National Nuclear Security Administration and Sandia National Laboratories.
Flying operations at Kirtland AFB share the flightline, runways and airspace with commercial aviation at the Albuquerque Sunport."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show me., Missouri is the "show me" state. hmm....wonder what is going to be "unveiled" and where.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Island, or Kings Island. One is an amusement park in USA, other is island off of Australia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
California slides in to the ocean.
This information actually came to me outside of my normal mode (but still from me) so I do not know how accurate it is. On something this big I say up to a year because its been about 2 weeks since I received it. I even hate to post this because every crack pot has called for big action in California since the beginning of time and without something of a time line, its useless information. However the level of detail has me paying attention the only reason I posted it..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment