Friends from the R Forum. If you are genuinely interested in keeping up with what is coming up, enjoy, subscribe. If this kind of thing offends you then so long, have fun fly safe. I will not use up the forums off topic band width to mention such things in the future. If I acquire information regarding the personal safety of some one then I might post something relevant but things have been quiet for a while so hopefully things will remain quiet. I do not enjoy reading dark news from accidents or destruction. Actually if you have been overly rude, disrespectful, have claimed you "do not believe, either me or the message" or were generally being a shit head, then I will not be posting any warnings about your possible future situations as you have made your dislike for material like this widely known. No one should take me that serious that I should scare a grown "man" or anyone above the age of 8. If you do tremble at [your] own thoughts from my writings then you need professional help. End of story. Psychic phenomena is a well documented field of study and should not require any stress in any shape way or form. Have faith that the future is what you make it. It can be changed for the benefit for each of us. If you have been raised in such a constricted field of thought I encourage you to expand your horizons and understand there is a big world out there, seen and unseen. All you have to do is pay attention, be respectful and ask.
References to "Moshe Dayan", Middle Eastern "General Shit Storm".....etc. "If I were to mention Moshe Dayan, what comes to mind"...Almost every elder said, Israel, Egypt, 6 day war. etc. But whatever, its outside of my 2 week window as mentioned with delays. Events sometimes take longer to flesh out. But the volume of this "shot heard around the world" is permeating every part of the psychic energy around the globe. Its message was loud and clear, that is the only reason I posted it on an recreational forums board back in October, and Nov 2010. and as my starting post here.... Just a reminder I will no longer be posting future events there that do not relate to events that might effect personal safety of the Ostrich farm over there, end of story. If you enjoy my madness then subscribe...
Previously Posted on R forum 10-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Conflict or WW3 on horizon
Hate to post this but got a psychic reference that I had to look up. Details point to Israel, war, conflict, conquest, 6 day war, offensive, unprovoked, middle east, general $hit storm. The reference has been dead since 1981. I was maybe 10 or 11 at the time. .........I say the major portion of this reference / marker is war. Time frame is usually 2 weeks, sometimes longer for the larger stuff although the volume of the content suggests a lot sooner than later. I could elaborate with more details but I think if you read the link below, you should get the major points. Unless I am looking at this from the wrong angle or they are going to make a movie about this guy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan
The curious thing is that you are going to see or hear very little in the main stream news about this until its way too late, [insert deer in headlights look of amazement in pretty broadcasters faces] nothing new there but I am amazed they have been able to keep things quiet for so long.. However the only thing that I have yet to work out is a new element / marker that suggests there may be a betrayal amongst the evil powers that do. .In other words one of the power players is about to rat out the others, or break from the plan, change direction at the last moment this individual is a major player, large influence, etc. ..... or some such scenario.
No comments:
Post a Comment